fm-submit is a script to submit project updates
to freshmeat.net using the XML-RPC
interface. It is written to be similar to, and compatible with, the Python
but is written in Perl so it can be used where Python is not available.
You can download the latest source tarball, as well as an RPM package, here:
You will need the following Perl modules from CPAN for this package to work:
Comments, bug reports, and patches gratefully received - please use the
- 0.0.5 - 22 December 2003
- added a warning if the change text is too long
- blank or invalid URL fields are now handled better
- 0.0.4 - 19 December 2003
- code cleanup
- abbreviations for common licenses are now accepted
- more minor documentation improvements
- 0.0.3 - 17 December 2003
- minor documentation update (explanation of netrc file)
- 0.0.2 - 16 December 2003
- back-end Perl package implementing RPC-XML methods written
- front-end imitating freshmeat-submit written
This software is OSI Certified Open Source Software.
OSI Certified is a certification mark of the
Open Source Initiative.